Monday, March 16, 2009

Thinking of Spring

.
For the most part I don't mind winter. Like everyone else I do my fair share of whining about the cold but usually I soldier on ok. This winter, however, has me weary. It's getting old. The other day a friend in upstate NY left a message on my facebook..."Take a look at our weather forcast for next week." I looked it up and they were supposed to reach 50F all week. *sigh* We don't even see that kind of weather until JUNE.


Photobucket
I look at this photo and I am ready for spring!



Photobucket
I am ready to smell the tundra as it wakes up from a long winter.



Photobucket
I am ready to play out in the sun with my boy and my dogs.



Photobucket
I am ready to hook for sheefish out on the ice in my shirtsleeves.



Photobucket
I am ready for puddles and mud.

Two more months to go.

.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel your pain. We have snow still too...............

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Girl. While you wish for warmer weather, I bet you'd be too hot in my southern clime. Your spring time will arrive and then you can bask in the sun...all 20+ hours of it!

Ninny

http://ninnysnotesblog.blogspot.com/