Sunday, March 8, 2009

Howling Like A Dog Outside

.


Yep. Another blizzard. We keep getting hammered, one right after another. In 23 days we have had what seems to be 11 separate storms. Somebody chime in here if they have a different count than me. Maybe I'll call the weather service and get an accurate count. The school has already declared a delayed opening for tomorrow. School will start at 10am. I guess they are erring on the side of caution, especially after the debacle of February 27th were several kids in special ed were stuck at the school until midnight.

Well I won't be going to work until 10 am either. Gonna need that extra time to shovel another trench to my truck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PAOT Kotzebue Snow/BlwngSnow 12 100 E39G90 29.73 -12 0

Good call, 7-8AM National Wx Service
winds east at 39 gusting to 90. I couldn't make it past the snow-drifts this morning. When viz goes to 0, I don't care what anyone calls it; it be blizzard