Monday, March 2, 2009

Heading Out.....again

.
Tomorrow I am going to attempt to go to the village of Noatak for the day. I will be flying in on the morning flight and out on the afternoon flight...weather permitting. I may or may not get stuck there for who knows how many days...but that's ok. Noatak is one of my favorite villages and some of my favorite people live there so I will be fed and have a roof over my head and good company if the weather turns ugly.

This has just been a crappy three weeks for traveling. Yesterday was cold but the sun was shining. I was sitting outside in my truck while the engine warmed up and I could actually feel some heat from the sun coming in through the back window.

Photobucket
Today there was more blowing snow. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

.

No comments: