Monday, January 26, 2009

Ok, so not much going on lately. There was a dog race on Saturday, not sure which one because I wasn't able to go to it. My truck was having issues and I needed to get it into the shop. I dropped it off at Polar Auto and Dan had it under control in a couple hours. He changed the rear pinion seal, and replaced the right front CV joint, fixed the 4 wheel drive and checked all the fluid levels. They charged $110 for labor, ouch, but Dan is a good mechanic and he is fast. He only had my truck for three hours and charged me 2 hours of labor plus parts. I'm not complaining because I thought the rattling under the truck was something much worse. The 4 wheel drive has been broken since I bought the truck and it is soooo much better now that it works. No more spinning tires on all the icy roads.

Uyaana and I took the dogs out today so they could run around and I took a few pictures. It was an overcast day so they are pretty dark.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

.

3 comments:

Arvay said...

Such joyful kids you have! All three of them!

Anonymous said...

yeah..they're adorable!

Finnskimo said...

dark?! Look at mine! Although all my pictures are being taken on my blackberry camera!!! :) They'll do.

Looks so cold in Kotzebue...ugh