Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Anticipation

As usual lately I haven't been out much. Today it was around -16 but the windchill was around -40 and it cut right through you. I wanted to snap a few photos but I didn't feel like standing out in the wind so I took these pics from inside my truck.... while driving down the road trying to steer and look through the camera and press the shutter button at the same time.


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Oh and I have something really wicked cool coming in the mail pretty soon. It's actually the first of two really wicked cool things. I'll share them with you all here when they come in.

.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well then here's hoping the planes are landing and the wicked cool thing is in the right container at the post office - the one that gets delivered ASAP, not the one that sits back there and ages 'cause it wasn't sent priority.

Peruby said...

My nose hairs froze just looking at those photos.

LoveANewIdea said...

Brrrr. Good job on clicking while steering!

job5.18 said...

It's amazing how clear the cold air can look! It was -2 this morning with ice-fog on my way to work. A couple weeks ago the news said that Iowa was colder than Alaska. I love winter! (Believe it or not, but that was not sarcastic!) In the midst of the cold I am reminded of the hideous heat August brings, and I thank God for each flake of snow!

job5.18 said...

I should specify - Iowa was colder than Alaska on that particular morning :)