2. I have absolutely no idea if I am doing this right....I'm supposed to link back to the site and add technorati tags and there are dire warnings on the site that state I will be removed if I fail.
3. I have Attention Deficit Disorder....no really I do. It makes following complex directions a disaster. I avoid "some assembly required" AT.ALL.COSTS! This is the reason the Thursday Thirteen directions become gobbledy gook in my brain.
4. I fear that undertaking this Thursday Thirteen thingie will be too hard for me. I mean I have to think about thirteen things to write once a week. That's haaaaaaaard. I'm only on four right now for crying out loud and I am already getting whiny.
5. I am going to give it a shot though. I am going to try. I figure I will do the thirteen things, go back to the website, read the directions again and try to do the links right. If I get it wrong I am sure some nice person will calmly explain to me what I did wrong without making me cry.
6. Rule #1 for the blogroll states
"You must be a TT Regular. Seems odd, we know, but you should have a few weeks under your belt and intend to stick around."
What exactly does that mean. Do I not link to the blogroll if I am not a member? Do I just do the Thursday Thirteen without linking for a while and then try to link?
7. I suppose that I could skip this Thursday and contact someone who knows what they are doing and have them explain this better to me. I mean, geez, I understand the concept it's just the rules that get me....but I have already written so much it seems like a shame to waste it.
8. Don't all these rules kind of take the fun out of this???
9. I don't know how people think of so many things to blog about. I read other people's blogs and I envy their ability to be able to write about anything.
10. What if I am boring....I mean I have a hard enough time writing as it is.....will forcing me to write result in boring drivel that no one wants to read because....
11. ....frankly, I can understand why people would want to look at my pictures.....
12. but I have a hard time understanding why someone would want to read what I write.
13. Look...I have already made it to number 13 just expressing all of my Thursday Thirteen anxieties. Now I have to go back and read those dang direction and hope I don't get banished for time and all eternity.
(*disclaimer* This is meant to be a bit tongue and cheek...although I am subject to slight social anxiety at times, I am not quite such a basket case.)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants