Friday, August 29, 2008

Say It Ain't So Sarah

So I wake up this morning and I see that Sarah Palin is going to be McCain's pick for vice president. I like Sarah, but for some reason that didn't wash down well with my coffee. I am not the most politcal person in the world so it is hard for me to explain why I feel that way. It is not necessarily that I think it is a terrible choice, although I was expecting Romney....but Sarah? She was the mayor of Wasilla for a while and Governor of Alaska for a couple years...not exactly what you would call experience. And then there's Statetroopergate? She's gonna get raked through the national media coals on that. Can she survive a debate against Biden?

I thought she told Alaskans that she wasn't interested in being VP. Probably doesn't matter. I don't see a McCain/Palin ticket making it to the white house.

No comments: