Here is a recyling of one of those email quiz thingers that's making the rounds.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?:
Wrapping presents is not one of my most favorite activities. I love cute gift bags. They look nice and are easy but you can't only have a bunch of gift bags under the tree, that would be lame.
2. Real tree or Artificial?: Real Live Tree.
Growing up we always had a real tree. I used to say that I would NEVER have a fake tree. Well, for the last 6 years I have had a fake tree. Go figure.
3. When do you put up the tree?:
Shortly after Thanksgiving.
5. Do you like eggnog?:
Eggnog is N.A.S.T.Y. The only way you could make it worse is if you put raisins in it. Uyaana loves it though.
6. Favorite gift received as a child?:
I think one of my favorite presents was the year both me and my cousin, Kami, got Big Wheels for Christmas. I loved my Big Wheel.
7. Hardest person to buy for?
Probably my mom.
8. Easiest person to buy for?
Uyaana is both hard and easy to buy for. I said to him this year, "What do you want for Christmas?" He said "Games" I said "That's all, just games??" He said "Yea, DS games and Wii games." So on one hand he is pretty easy because all he wants are games, but on the other hand he's hard because I refuse to get him only games. The boy is getting some books whether he likes it or not.
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
I think I used to. I still might but if I do it's still packed away.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Every year I always have grand plans to send out Christmas cards. If they get out on time it's a genuine Christmas miracle. I haven't sent any out yet....because I lost them. Yep, I have no idea where I put them. I'll have to figure something out.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
I don't think I have ever received a "worst gift".
12.Favorite Christmas Movie?
A Christmas Story. "You'll shoot your eye out, kid."
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
This year I started in October getting a thing here and a thing there.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Haha...haven't we all. Isn't recycling supposed to be good. It's green, right?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Standing Prime Rib Roast. I make it every year for Christmas Dinner. I think this year I am going to make it for Christmas Eve dinner instead and eat Christmas dinner at Church.
16. Lights on the tree?
Of course lights on the tree. What kind of question is that. I like the LED lights. They are nice and bright and the colors are sharper.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
Oh Holy Night and the Huron Carol
18. Hmm...where did 18 go??
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?:
dasher, dancer, prancer, vixen, comet, cupid, donner and blitzen…and Rudolph,
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
We have an angel from Annalee Dolls. It was made before Annalee outsourced to China.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Christmas morning, although my family has always had a tradition of allowing the children to open one present on Christmas Eve.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
Christmas commercials on TV.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
Theme??? If it looks nice I like it. I don't really have a theme.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
Wasn't this asked already?
25. What do you want to do for Christmas this year?
Umm...the same thing I always do...wake up, drink coffee, watch my boy open his presents....oh and have peace on Earth, good will towards men!