Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Idols, Rivers, and Fog

I went to my friend's house tonight to watch the American Idol season finale. My friend, Kathy, has been faithfully watching Idol for years. I, on the other hand, watch sporadically. I figure I will wait until all the second rate singers have been weeded out and then I'll watch. I wanted David Archuleta....Kathy wanted David Cook. Oh well, win some lose some.


So I haven't taken any pics for a couple days. It has been too foggy...that is unless people want to see pics with a lot of gray in them.


Photobucket
If I were to take a picture this is what it would look like, courtesy of Photoshop.


Photobucket
Here is a pic of the Noatak River today...not taken by me. As you can see the ice is rotting away and has some big potholes. I think it is open from the Aggie River up. Pretty soon the open water will come around the corner and be visable from this vantage point advancing every day. I will post pics of the river as I get them in anticipation of open water...woo hoo.

No comments: