Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

It was a good Mother's Day. My boy brought me coffee and my presents while I was still in bed.


Photobucket
This is what Uyaana gave me. A pen and a pewter wall hanging. My mom gave me a cool collapsible campfire grill and camp coffee percolator.


Photobucket
I gave my mom an afghan crocheted by a friend of mine. Uyaana gave her an iTunes gift certificate.


Photobucket
This is the card that Uyaana made me.


This evening I went for a ride on the 4 wheeler so the dog could go for a run.


Photobucket
We went up toward the radar site.


Photobucket
We still have a lot of ice and snow, but there is also a lot of bare tundra.


Photobucket
The pussywillows are out in full force.


Photobucket
Kaija was happy that there is water to swim in again.


Photobucket
She could care less if it is freezing slush water.


Photobucket
When we got home Uyaana decided he wanted to "plant a tree".


Hope everybody had a great Mother's Day.

2 comments:

RunninL8 said...

I see you're thawing out, too!

Although it snowed here this morning!
Glad you had a good mother's day!

Becky said...

Aww, what a sweet and thoughtful boy you have. Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day.

Wow, your temps there today were the same as ours. Well, maybe not the same. Our 65 just FEELS like your 40 cuz we're such wusses when it comes to cold, lol.