Monday, March 24, 2008

Mr. Photogenic

Today was awards day at June Nelson Elementery School and today Uyaana receieved an award!



Photobucket
Here's my Good Citizen receiving his award from his teacher (the woman) and the vice principal.



Photobucket
Now Uyaana is at that stage where he absolutely cannot have a fuss made over him in public. It's EMBARRASING, and he has to act like he would rather be flogged with a stick than be up there getting that award. And God forbid I should want to take his PICTURE.



Photobucket
Here is the first picture I tried to take of him with his certificate. See how thrilled he is. I said "You better knock it off and stop looking like that!"



Photobucket
This was the best shot I got. *sigh*

1 comment:

Becky said...

Good job, Uyaana!

Jericho doesn't like a big fuss made of him either. I've been known to say things like, "Smile. Right now!" Which of course, never seems to elicit the kind of look I wanted in the picture.