Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Wii

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
Well, Uyaana got what he wanted....a Wii for Christmas. He asked for one last year, but they were selling for $600 or something crazy like that. I told him that they were too expensive. He said "mom, Santa could bring me one." I said "Santa can't find a Wii because they are sold out." Uyaana said "but mom, Santa MAKES wii's". I said "No he doesn't, he buys them from Japan."



Photobucket
This year the Wii was a bit more accessible so I decided to get him one. I got a few games to go with it....Mario Kart, Carnival Games, Mario Galaxy and Endless Ocean.



Photobucket
Uyaana has been working on Mario Galaxy.



Photobucket
It has been keeping him busy and I have to admit that it is kind of fun watching him play it. It's more like watching a cartoon than a video game.

I also have to confess that I have become quite hooked on Endless Ocean. It's one of the reasons this blog has suffered in the past couple days.

3 comments:

Bragger said...

My daughter bought HERSELF a Wii, so for Christmas I bought her Dance, Dance Revolution and Wii Fit, along with Wii Music. I played Rock Band with her when I was at her house, and I'm totally hooked. I bought my Wii on eBay, and it should be here later this week. :)

Anonymous said...

I've never wii'd yet, but it looks like a lot of fun - especially the wii fit, and the guitar one, where you get a lot of exercise while you play! I haven't seen dance revolution, but that would have to be hysterical! Too bad Santa didn't like me as much as he likes Uyaana!

Becky said...

Tired of the frigid cold temperatures, Santa has moved his Workshop to Japan, lol.

Uyaana must have been a very good boy this year. He totally scored!

Looks like y'all had a very merry Christmas!