Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Last Bite of the Elephant...

...taste better than the first. This is what one of my instructors said to me when I told him that I had bitten off more than I could chew this semester. I'm still trying to figure out who's frigging brilliant idea it was to take three classes this semester. I thought I had already learned my lesson on this. The semester is almost over for me, with the exception of two final projects. I just feel like I have lost all my steam.

So forgive my stagnant blog. I have not had much time for outdoor things. The daylight is short and low and during work hours. Not much to take pictures of. I never even took any photos in Anchorage because the weather was lousy.

On the upside there will be another craft fair this weekend and they are usually fun. I will be selling some photos again, the ones that I have left. I'll take a few photos of that. Uyaana has a Christmas program coming up.

So hang in there with me guys. This is the slow season. Pretty soon it will be dog racing time and you all will be sick to death of my zillions of mushing photos.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. Yay for dog racing. I love mushing photos.

:)

Anonymous said...

Your is professor is right. And relief that it's finally over is a big part of it!

Looking forward to those photos of the program - mine always come out looking like little tiny children way off in the distance with the backs of some huge heads in the foreground. I'm assuming you'll do much better.

Merry Almost Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Never tired of sled dogs. Ever. Bring 'em on!
You'll do great on finals. I know you. You think you're tired and out of steam, but in the end, you'll pull it off, and do brilliantly. Then the relief of being done will be so sweet!
Relax. Breathe!!! Smile.
CD

Becky said...

I don't know how you do it all, woman...and still with FABULOUS photos, and bazaars and raising your son and traipsin' around with a knee in recovery...whew! You've got pioneer spirit!

You're doing good!