Sunday, December 7, 2008

In the City

So, I'm in Anchorage for a few days.

I came down for knee appointments and will try and cram in the rest of my Christmas shopping at the same time. A few weeks ago I bought tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar. That will be Tuesday evening. I also bought a ticket to the Alaska Theatre of Youth production of Fiddler. They are just kids so I won't get into a big review about it. I will just say that it wasn't quite what I expected.

I remember earlier that there was something that I wanted to blog about, but now that I have the time I can't remember what it was. That is usually how it goes. I think of something and then it just seems to tedious to write it out, or I just plain forget.

Anyway, I have a few more photos from the second day of the catholic church bazaar. I will try to upload them in a little while.

1 comment:

Bragger said...

I have that problem too, thinking of a great blog topic and then drawing a blank when it comes time to write.

I've started a list called "Blog Topics" in my Blackberry. Now if only the ideas wouldn't come to me while I'm driving...