Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sleep Debt

Like many people, I have the bad habit of staying up late no matter what time I have to get up in the morning. I usually get up at 7am to get ready for work and I rarely ever go to bed before midnight sometimes later. Weekends are usually my time to catch up on sleep but every now and then I don't make it to the weekend. Between working full time, taking three classes, being a mom, and all whatever else sleep often gets neglected.

Last night I wanted to watch Bizarre Foods on the Travel Channel. There was going to be a new episode on at 8pm. The living room TV was already in use so I figured I would watch it in my bedroom. I started watching it and I was getting sleepy. During the commercials I would doze off. Well, during one commercial I apparently dozed off and I didn't wake up until 5am. I slept through almost the whole night from around 8:30pm to 5am on top of the covers with all my clothes on jeans, socks, shirt, everything. Sad. Looks like my sleep debt finally caught up to me.

So this is my excuse as to why I didn't post anything yesterday. My original plan was to watch my TV show and then go back downstairs, edit and upload some photos, post them to the blog and let the dogs out for a while. Needless to say that never happened. So I will try and get that post up later when I have a chance.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Becky said...

I do the same thing. Go go go until I just crash.

I don't know how you manage to do it all...work, be a mom, take classes and STILL manage to get out and about and take such amazing photographs while recovering from knee troubles. YOU RAWK!