Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring Forward

.
Well the time has come to put the clocks ahead an hour. That means spring is coming soon...well sorta soon anyway. We still have a ways to go. It was -29 when I woke up this morning. Not very springy that's for sure. I am definitely ready for some warmer weather so we can all get out there and do some serious hooking for sheefish.

Uyaana and I are headed to Anchorage in the morning. I have a conference and he is following along. He will stay with his auntie while I am working. He wants to go to the movies and see Percy Jackson and he Olympians and Alice in Wonderland in 3D. Hopefully the weather will be nice.

.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I'm so happy for the light, too!! We woke up here in Fairbanks to -26 this morning, but made it's way to 8 above this afternoon. Cabin fever has set in for sure!

Alice in 3D- GREAT MOVIE! Hope he gets to see it!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that Alaska followed daylight savings time! A little redundant, since in the summer that's all there is: daylight! LOL I have yet to see either movie, but know your son will enjoy them both and have fun in Anchorage.

Liz

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Thats the day my momma took me 500 miles to the movies, haha :))

Anonymous said...

come on summer----the Calif. guy