Sunday, February 3, 2008

Well the Superbowl was a bummer.Being the good New England girl that I am (or was, anyway) I of course was rooting for the Patriots. I'm not a regular sports fan. The only time I watch football is when the Patriots are in the superbowl. I have to admit that I was feeling pretty smug seeing how they have been undefeated all season. So much for that.


Photobucket
Today was a beautiful day. Bright sunshine but cold at -25F degrees. Look at this brave fella.


Photobucket
In her blog today, Becky told a story about why she is afraid to fly. Look Becky....here comes an Alaska Airlines jet...your favorite. It's a Boeing 737-400 Combi.


Photobucket
Kinda looks like the thing is coming right at me.


Photobucket
Maybe I am a bit close.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Becky said...

Bwahahahaha! Good one, lol!

I should clarify that if I ever do have to fly again, it would still be Alaska Airlines, because they do have a pretty good safety record (in spite of my unfortunate experience on that one flight)...but I'm hoping there will not be any urgent need to fly (instead of drive) anytime soon.

Call me crazy, I'd rather take my chances with traffic while already on the ground than to risk falling thousands of feet through the atmosphere, thinking about dying the entire way down. Oy!

TorAa said...

Again fantastic photos.
And Alaska Airlines , only once - from Portland to SF.