Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My life is so exciting. Here are pic from a a trip to.....the post office. How exotic, hahaha. Hang onto your hats.


Photobucket
Holy cow look at the blizzard!



Photobucket
I'm so glad I don't have to be walking in that. Terrible weather......oh wait....



Photobucket
silly me, that's not a blizzard.



Photobucket
It's a snowblower.



Photobucket
This is the phone company. This is where you go if you need to pay your phone bill or complain about the fact that you pay $65 a month for 256k DSL but only get 100k, maybe, on a good day! Dangit.



Photobucket
Brrrrr.



Photobucket
Here's the post office.

6 comments:

Mamacita Tina said...

I don't know how you do it. I have never lived in snow, brrrr. At least you're starting to get more and more sunlight these days, right?

Anonymous said...

Love the shots!Greatly captured! when I was a kid back in the PI.I dreamt of snow but after experiencing of it for more than a decade now here in Germany & Turkey.I thought of it as a nightmare!Nah, don't believe me I still love it :)

Happy WW Thanks for dropping by my blog!

Anonymous said...

Love your shots - especially the blizzard! We got 15cm last night with another 15 - 20cm of the wet gloppy kind coming tonight. That's the special kind we get in Southern Ontario that freezes into a layer like concrete overnight. I almost hate to admit it, but I couldn't really imagine life without it. Sometimes though I think I'd like to try - just for a little bit.

Joyful Days said...

I am just fascinated by your photography. I've really enjoyed your blog so much.

Blessings,

Julie

Anonymous said...

It's as exciting as you want to make it :) and your photos are definitely exciting! brrrr!

that blizzard made me laugh :D

Becky said...

LOL. Only in Alaska would you wake up thinking there is a blizzard, only to find it was just routine 'road work' being done near your home.