I am a shameless child of the 80's. I love 80's music and I love 80's movies. Here are my 13 favorite....
12. The Lost Boys......I used to think that Corey Haim was sooooooo cute *gag*
11. Gleaming the Cube.....This movie is kind of lame but Christian Slater was in it and he was yummy.
10. Some Kind of Wonderful
9. Goonies....This is just classic, classic 80's.
7. Sixteen Candles... "OH sexy girrrrrlfriennnd!"
6. Pretty in Pink. Shut up...I don't care what you say. This is a great movie.
5. Say Anything...In Your Eyes is just a bitchin' song. That movie has the all time Feel Good Girly Moment of the 80's where we all sighed and wished a boy would serenade us with Peter Gabriel in a boombox.
4. Better Off Dead...can you tell I like John Cusak. This movie is another classic.
3. Real Genius.......This was a funny movie, and VAL KILMER...need I say more.
2. Ferris Bueller's Day Off....This is an absolute classic. I love this movie, it is one of my guilty pleasures. If I am flipping channels and happen across Ferris I have to watch. I just can't help myself.
1. The Breakfast Club.....I don't know how anyone can argue with that.
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants