Friday, November 27, 2009

The Day After Thanksgiving

.

The day after dawned much better for me. I am pretty much recovered from my stomach flu, except that I still feel like someone kicked me in the ribs. As bad as it was it was mercifully short.


It was a nice day today, not too cold.




The sun was out low on the horizon.




Things are still frosty looking.




I took the dogs out for a run. Poor things have been cooped up for a while and were ready to go.




Kaija has a new collar on. This is the second one in a week that I have had to buy for her. Rush has decided that is is great fun to chew them off her while they are outside in their pen. She lets him.




I thought about getting her a metal choke collar. He can't chew that up. But they always stain the pretty white fur on her kneck and pulls at the hair and makes her look raggedy.




So I guess I'll just have to take her collar off when I put her in the pen.











































.

7 comments:

JacksDad said...

Some really great pictures! Thank you for sharing them!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures, beautiful dogs!
So glad you feeling better.

Rebecca
NC

Anonymous said...

Those two last pictures are priceless. You can see how revved up they are and how much they enjoy life.

Unknown said...

FAB photos! What great looking dogs they are! Glad you are feeling better!

Alaskan Dave Down Under said...

Happy, HAPPY dogs! I think dogs are only truly happy when it snows and they get to go play in it.

Rebecca said...

Brilliant, brilliant photo's. You captured their joy perfectly. I love the new fluro pink collar lol.

Becky said...

Those photos are gorgeous, as usual.

Glad you're feeling better. Totally stinks to be sick on any Holiday.