Thursday, November 5, 2009

Casting Call for "On Ice", the Movie

.
Ok all you Qikiqtagrukmiut, the casting call for "On Ice", the movie, starts today. It will be held at the Boys and Girls Club here in Kotzebue...

Thursday, November 5th -- 6-9pm
Friday, November 6th -- 6-9pm
Saturday, November 7th -- 1-4pm

They are looking for Inupiaq natives between he ages of 17 to 70, especially young men between the ages of 17 and 25 and older men between 34 and 45.

Now's the time all you Drama Queens (and Kings) can put your good talents to work! It would be great to see some OTZ faces in this movie.

.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right on, I'm gonna shave my back and go over there right now!

Life In a Blended Family said...

Hey Cathy, I am glad to see this here. I put it on my facebook but didn't know when they were holding auditions in OTZ. How fun...I hope lots of people I know are in it.

Anonymous said...

Hey Cathy it's been a while since I've posted, but.. I just wanted to tell you that I was in Fairbanks Walmart the other day and saw a whole PILE of Sailor Boy Pilot bread and thought immediately of you and this post.

oxox hope all is well a little farther north..