Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Uyaana!

Photobucket
On this day my boy turns 9 years old! We had his party yesterday.



Photobucket
Here's his cake, it's actually brownies. I baked him a cake but let it sit too long and it was hopelessly stuck in the pan. Luckily the brownies came right out of their pan so I decorated that instead. He liked it so much he said he wants that kind of cake next year too.



Photobucket
My friend Kathy, Queen of Fried Donuts and All Things Yummy, made these Happy Birthday Donuts which were a big hit with everyone.

7 comments:

Ishmael said...

Happy Birthday, young man!

Your mom really takes good care of you.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Uyaana!!!!!! Hope to see you again soon......Aunt Gail

Arvay said...

Happy birthday, Uyaana! That cake looks delicious, and brownie cake? Brilliant!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! I meant to put a card in the mail and I forgot. Story of my life. I will still send it - it will just be late, I guess. Hope he HAD a great day, and liked all his stuff. (Backpack ever arrive?)

CD

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Uyaana!!! You cake looks good!

Cama

Becky said...

Happy Birthday, Uyaana!

The cake looks YUUUUM, as do those darling donuts!

I'll be praying all goes well with your knee surgery!

Anonymous said...

God, thanks for inviting US!

MJ!