I have been tagged with this meme. Here it goes….....
First, the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I hate math!. I despise it. I stink at it. I avoid it at all costs. I am dreading starting this remedial idiot math course I have to take. Yuck! Yuck! Yuck!
2. I never, ever, ever write checks! I hate them. I hate waiting for them to clear the bank. I absolutely despise anything that resembles balancing a checkbook...which directly ties in to the fact that I hate math. I use a VISA Check card.
3. I always confuse the words "red" and "blue". If I mean blue I say red. If I mean red, I say blue. This is strange because I know that blue is blue and red is red, my mouth just has a mind of it's own.
4. I don't have very many friends. I have a lot of people that I am friendly with, but only 3 close friends. It's not because I am not a likeable person......at least I think I am reasonably likeable. I just do not extend myself to people casually. I do not invest in people lightly. I tend to be reserved in that respect. It takes me a long time to warm up to someone enough t be more than a casual "friend".
5. I hate horror movies. If I have to watch them I spend most of the movie with my eyes covered and my ears plugged. It's not that I really think there are murderes and demons or whatever....I just hate being startled. I know it's coming and I get stressed out and then the thing finally jumps out and scares the crap out of me. I also hate it when someone finally kills the bad guy/thing in a movie but they just don't KILL IT ENOUGH!!! And then of course just when they let their guard down the dead thing that wasn't really dead after all comes back to life and gets them. So dumb. If some horror movie monster/serial killer was after me I would be dang sure I finished it off.
Oh and the other thing I hate about horror movies. If I EVER was by myself and heard a weird noise in the basement you can bet your last dollar that I WOULD NOT be going down there to check it out. No way!. Let the creepy crawlies bump and grind down there all they want without me......I'm not gonna go look.
6. I like spoilers. I am not one of those people that freaks out when people tell you how a movie ends. Even if I know the ending I can still be perfectly happy watching it. In fact I get really irritated if I ask someone how a movie ends and they say "I'm not going to tell you because I don't want to ruin it for you."
7. I don't think I really have any particular talent in photography. I think I just get lucky. I also don't have a lot of imagination with my pictures. I kind of get caught in ruts. I tend to take a lot of pics of just a few things. For example....sunsets and cemeteries. I have a lot of pictures of sunsets and a lot of pics of the cemetery here in Kotzebue. I don't seem to have a lot of imagination in perspective of every day objects that some people have. I look at pictures I see on the Internet or magazines and say to myself "Now why didn't I think of that?"
Anyway, there are seven things about me that some people may or may not know. That was kind of fun and it gave me something to write about.
I was tagged by Angie.
I tag Melinda. Maybe it will inspire her to update her blog.
And I tag Pam.
I would tag more...but I don't know very many people with blogs.