Sunday, April 11, 2010

2010 Kobuk 440 *Sticky Post*

.


*Sticky Post*

This is the sticky post that has information about the 2010 Kobuk 440 Sled Dog race. It will remain at the top of the blog until 6pm Sunday, April 11th. If you want to see any current posts you will need to scroll down.


I will be out of town following the race in Selawik, Ambler and Kiana, so I may not have time to update my blog while I am gone. I will, however, be uploading photos and video to the Kobuk 440 Facebook page! and also sending stuff to the Tundra Telegraph.

The down side to this is that I will not be able to provide any information on the Arctic Circle Championship sled dog races or the Archie Ferguson Willie Goodwin Memorial Snowmachine Race.

If you are looking for information for the 2010 AFWG Snowmachine race you can go to the Kotzebue Sound Racing Association's website.


.

No comments: