Saturday, April 28, 2007

Foggy Weather

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Well after a warm spell it has cooled off and has been foggy. That is typical for springtime around here. Uyaana and I took Kaija for a ride on the four wheeler but she got too cold. So I took her for a walk instead. The ice fog was forming hoar frost on everything so I took a few pictures of it.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The frost was starting to build up on Kaija's fur and wiskers. I tried to take a picture of it but it didn't come out too well, I couldn't get her to sit still. 90 percent of the pictures I take of her I have to delete because they are too blurry.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I head back to Anchorage again on Monday for another conference. It's called "Adapting Your Community Services to Support the Cognitively Impaired Offender". Sound exciting, huh. I'm going to do lot's of grocery shopping again of course. We are traveling down on monday but the conference doesn't start until tuesday so maybe I will take a ride out of town and take some pictures.I have gone south on the Seward Highway but I have only driven the Glen Highway north as far as Eagle River, so maybe I'll go that way.

No comments: