This seems to be a toadstool - don't eat them. They grow here as well!Lovely weekend to youBeatrice
Looks like Fly Agaric. Yeah, don't eat them.
http://www.somashamans.com/gallery.html other commenters spot on (ha, no pun intended.) cheryl
Fly Agaric, I just did a post of one also :)http://ak365.blogspot.com/2010/08/fly-agaric.html
Ys, Fly Agaric, and it's poisonous. Iet is said that the Vikings used them to get high on...
The commenters have it right. Interestingly enough, there's a theory that that kind of mushroom has its world-wide origins in your neck of the woods.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanita_muscaria
Post a Comment