Monday, June 4, 2012

Ravin' Ravens

. My first boat ride of the season was yesterday. What a beautiful day. I took tons of photos that I plan on sharing over the next few days. I'm on my way to Fairbanks until Wednesday for work so I will post photos from the boat ride while I am gone. As we were crossing Kotzebue sound boating along the ice these two ravens were having a midair fight. Photobucket . Photobucket . Photobucket . Photobucket . Photobucket . Photobucket . Photobucket . Photobucket . Photobucket . Photobucket . Photobucket . Photobucket .

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kinda mean to each other huh. Great pics!

Dog Hair in my Coffee said...

How ironic. I was going to email you and tell you I was in need of some raven pictures, since they were, sadly, missing other than one or two random calls heard in Big Lake. I look forward to the Ravens most of all, and was sad that they seemed to be hiding. Thanks for these. Beautiful series!