Friday, July 4, 2008

Hot Town Summer in the City

It reached 80 F degrees today, I think I might die. Good grief was it hot. For us this is HOT. The sun is relentless. I burned to a crisp yesterday and again today for good measure. There's more of the same in the forecast.

Anyway....Happy Independence Day....or as we say around here "Happy 4th of July!". I took lots of pictures of the day's festivities, but due to heat exhaustion it is taking me a while to get the pictures ready. Hang in there, I'll have them up soon. I will probably have to spread them over a few posts because there's lot's.

ALASKA ZONE WEATHER FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE FAIRBANKS AK
234 PM AKDT FRI JUL 4 2008
AKZ209-051345-
BALDWIN PENINSULA AND SELAWIK VALLEY-
INCLUDING...KOTZEBUE...SELAWIK...NOORVIK
234 PM AKDT FRI JUL 4 2008
.TONIGHT...PARTLY CLOUDY. LOWS AROUND 60. NORTHEAST WINDS 15 TO
20 MPH.
.SATURDAY...PARTLY CLOUDY. HIGHS 70 TO 80. NORTHEAST WINDS 10 TO
20 MPH.
.SATURDAY NIGHT...PARTLY CLOUDY. LOWS AROUND 60. NORTH WINDS
10 TO 20 MPH.
.SUNDAY...PARTLY CLOUDY. HIGHS 65 TO 80...WARMEST INLAND. NORTHWEST
WINDS 10 TO 15 MPH.
.SUNDAY NIGHT...MOSTLY CLEAR. LOWS AROUND 55. WEST WINDS 10 TO
15 MPH.
.MONDAY...MOSTLY SUNNY. HIGHS 70 TO 80.
.MONDAY NIGHT...PARTLY CLOUDY. LOWS NEAR 55.

No comments: